Trainees will learn the basic operating functions and tools (e.g. Elements/Families, Settings, Views) on a step-by-step basis. Trainees will learn to configure mechanical settings, control visibility, set up projects, manage templates and create new materials for Fire Protection pipes. Trainees will learn the wide array of fundamental modelling features used to model Fire Protection (FP) Systems in this course. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to each Trainee at the end of the course.
- Starting a Fire Protection Project
- Introduction to Fire Protection projects and elements
- Understanding different types of 2D and 3D files needed
- Inserting CAD, Architecture and Structural Models
- Visibility Graphics Overrides for CAD and 3D Model
- Manage Links
- Create Fire Protection Systems
- Fire Protection Families
There are separate funding schemes that are applicable to both individuals and corporate representatives.