Trainees will learn the basic operating functions and tools (e.g. Elements/Families, Settings, Views) on a step-by-step basis. Trainees will learn to configure electrical settings, control visibility, set up projects, and manage templates and transferring project standards. Trainees will learn the wide array of fundamental modelling tools used to model Electrical Systems in this course. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to each Trainee at the end of the course.
- Starting an Electrical Project
- Understanding different types of 2D and 3D files needed
- Inserting CAD, Architecture and Structural Models
- Visibility Graphics Overrides for CAD and 3D Model
- Manage Links
- Create Power Systems
- Creating Electrical Systems
- Electrical Families
- Substation Systems
There are separate funding schemes that are applicable to both individuals and corporate representatives.