REVIT ARCHITECTURE BASIC TRAINING course overview
Trainees will be introduced to the Revit User Interface, and learn the basic operating functions and tools (e.g. Elements/Families, Settings, Views) on a step-by-step basis. Trainees will also explore the wide array of fundamental modelling features used to model Building Elements. Trainees will be given opportunities to clarify doubts and/or put to practice what they have learnt at the Guided Practical Sessions led by our Professional CAD/BIM Trainer. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to each Trainee at the end of the course.
- Revit User Interface
- Project Set-up
- Configuring Templates and Standard
- Walls and Wall Openings
- Floors and Floor Openings
- Columns: Basic Architectural Columns
- Family Editor
- Place Components: Doors, Windows, Furniture
- Basic Circulation Commands: Stairs, Railings, Ramps
- Basic Building Commands: Ceiling, Roofs
- Applying learning to project assignment
- Question & Answer (Q&A)
There are separate funding schemes that are applicable to both individuals and corporate representatives.