REVIT ARCHITECTURE ADVANCED TRAINING course overview
The Advanced Revit Architecture course will further explore the different modelling features and tools used to create more sophisticated Architectural elements. Trainees will also learn to prepare detailed Architectural documentation in accordance to industry requirements, as well as the fundamentals of Project Work-Sharing. Trainees will be given opportunities to clarify any doubts and/or put to practice what they have learnt at the Guided Practical Sessions led by our Professional CAD/BIM Trainer. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to each Trainee at the end of the course.
- Family Editor
- Materials & Rendering
- Presenting Architectural Drawings (Part 1): Documentation
- Presenting Architectural Drawings (Part 2): Creating Schedules and Legends
- Presenting Architectural Drawings (Part 3): Sheets Management
- Presenting Architectural Drawings (Part 4): Room and Area Boundary
- Applying learning to project assignment
- Question & Answer (Q&A)
There are separate funding schemes that are applicable to both individuals and corporate representatives.