bim open buildings training course overview
Trainees will be introduced to the OpenBuildings User Interface, and learn the basic operating functions and tools (e.g. Elements/Families, Settings, Views) on a step-by-step basis. Trainees will also explore the wide array of fundamental modelling features used to model Architecture, Mechanical & Electrical, and Structural Elements. Trainees will practice modeling realistic infrastructure projects during the course, and will be given opportunities to clarify doubts at the Guided Practical Sessions led by our Professional BIM Trainer. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to each Trainee at the end of the course.
- Course Overview & Objectives
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) & the BIM workflow
- Introduction to Bentley AECOsim
- Navigating the AECOsim User Interface
- Interoperability from DGN to Revit (Pros & Cons Analysis)
- Project Setup
- Architectural Modelling in AECOsim
- Structural Modelling in AECOsim
- Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Services modelling in AECOSIM
- Component Modelling
There are separate funding schemes that are applicable to both individuals and corporate representatives.